Date: Sunday 26 August and Sunday 2 September 2018
Time: 16:00 – 18:30
Location: Simar Nature Reserve
The pirates have taken over Simar Nature Reserve!
Climb aboard for a fun-packed family day of outdoor adventures in nature…
You need to:
- Look like a pirate: fearsome face paint and pirate crafts
- Talk like a pirate: join the crew with a game of ‘captain says’
- Act like a pirate: X marks the spot – search for buried treasure
- Save the seas! Pirates aren’t all bad – compete with rival crews in a swashbuckling clean-up
Open to 20 pirates aged 4-10 that should be accompanied by their crews.
Interested participants are to book immediately by emailing [email protected] providing the following information for all the participants they have booked:
- Full Name (Child/Children)
- Age (Child/Children)
- Full Name (Parent/Guardian)
- Contact number
- Membership Number (if applicable)
There are two Pirate Days planned:
- Sunday 26 August – FULLY-BOOKED
- Sunday 2 September – FULLY-BOOKED
Disclaimer: Media from this event will be used for promotional use so be aware when booking your child. We will require you to complete a photographic consent form.