Exclusive offer for Dinja Waħda coordinators, BirdLife Malta staff & volunteers
Date: Tuesday, 3 July 2018
Time: 18:30 – 21:30
Location: Ta’ Ċenċ Cliffs
BirdLife Malta’s favourite summer adventure is on again! Join our LIFE Arċipelagu Garnija sunset boat rides to see one of Malta’s most spectacular natural phenomena – the Scopoli’s Shearwater ‘rafting’ on the water before returning to their nests in Ta’ Ċenċ cliffs.
This year we want to reserve a trip especially for you, our Dinja Waħda coordinators, our staff and our volunteers to thank you for all your hard work. You are all playing an important role to help carry out BirdLife Malta’s work! Therefore, we would like to thank you by inviting you to participate in one of our Shearwater boat trips with a discounted price!
You will discover the amazing shearwaters hidden in the cliffs of Gozo. A member of our LIFE Arċipelagu Garnija team will be on the boat to explain everything you need to know about these amazing seabirds!
Marfa Jetty, opposite Riviera Hotel
18:30, with the boat leaving at 19:00
Since this boat trip is being co-financed by our LIFE Arċipelagu Garnija project we are in a position to offer it to you at a special subsidized price which is less than the one which we will be charging the public. To cover the remaining expenses, for this trip we are asking for a donation of:
- €10 per person for the Dinja Waħda coordinators
- €10 per person for the BirdLife Malta staff
- €6 per person for the EVS, nature reserve visitor assistants and other volunteers.
Booking & payment:
To book your place, please select the category which applies for you and fill in the information required below to pay through our online payment facility PayPal/credit or debit card) below.
- You can pay with PayPal, directly from your bank account or using a credit/debit card. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay. If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- The system will allow you to book more than one place at a time.
After filling in the booking details and proceeding with the online payment, please also send an email to [email protected] including:
- Name and mobile contact number
- Membership number if you have one
- Names and number of all the people in your group
- Age of the children in your group
Please note that no form of payment other than through the online facility will be accepted. Booking is open until 17th June unless taken up before.
*Children under five years are not allowed due to boat restrictions.
**Due to space restrictions on the boat, bookings will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
***In the unlikely event the trip cannot run due to weather conditions we will try and arrange a trip at an alternative date.