Date: Friday, 18 October 2019
Location: Salina Nature Reserve (Visitors’ Centre)
The Annual General Meeting of BirdLife Malta will be held on the 18th of October 2019 at the Salina Nature Reserve (Visitors’ Centre) at 18:30. We expect the meeting to be over by 21:00.
During this year’s AGM, apart from presentations on the operations of BirdLife Malta, the new Council members will be introduced and approved. BirdLife Malta received 11 candidate applications for the Council election and as per statute this is the number of members that constitute the BirdLife Malta Council, which means that there will not be an election. The candidates are:
- Saviour Balzan
- Miriam Camilleri
- Denise Casolani
- Norman Chetcuti
- Marvic Doughty
- Kathleen Galea
- Nicholas Galea
- Raymond Galea
- Darryl Grima
- Eurydike Kovacs
- Paul Portelli
Click here for more details about the candidates for the BirdLife Malta Council.
The agenda for the 2019 AGM can be seen below:
- Introduction and welcome address by BirdLife Malta Secretary General Saviour Balzan
- Reading and Approval of last AGM minutes by Council Secretary Chris Debono
- Video about BirdLife Malta’s latest rehabilitated bird releases
- Presentation & Approval of 2018 Operational Report & Financial Statements by CEO Mark Sultana
- Presentation of special award by BirdLife International
- Approval of the 11 Council candidates
- Presentation about the new 2020-22 Strategy by CEO Mark Sultana
- Comments from audience
- Closing remarks by BirdLife Malta President Darryl Grima
- BirdLife Europe & Central Asia’s #FlightForSurvival autumn campaign
THIS EVENT IS OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS.
Should you have any difficulties please email [email protected].