Date: Friday 29 & Saturday 30 June 2018, Friday 13 & Saturday 14 July 2018
Time: 18:30 – 21:30
Location: Ta’ Ċenċ Cliffs
Our favourite summer adventure is on again! Join our LIFE Arċipelagu Garnija sunset boat rides to see one of Malta’s most spectacular natural phenomena – the Scopoli’s Shearwater ‘rafting’ on the water before returning to their nests in Ta’ Ċenċ cliffs.
Friday, 29th June – FULLY BOOKED
Saturday, 30th June – FULLY BOOKED
And another two planned for July:
Friday, 13th July* – FULLY BOOKED
Saturday, 14th July – FULLY BOOKED
*This year one of the trips (Friday 13th July) will depart from and return to Gozo (Mġarr Harbour).
This year’s boat trips are being supported by our LIFE Arċipelagu Garnija project.
Meeting point and time:
Boats will leave from Marfa Jetty, opposite Riviera Hotel (except for the 13th July Gozo trip). Meeting time is 18:30, with the boat leaving at 19:00.
Members: €12 adults, €10 children (5-12 years)
Non-members: €15 adults, €10 children (5-12 years)
Booking & payment (required):
Bookings shall only be accepted and confirmed on payment which should be made in advance through our online payment facility below.
- You can pay with PayPal, directly from your bank account or using a credit/debit card. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay. If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- Please choose the boat trip of your choice.
- The system will allow you to book more than one place at a time.
After filling in the booking details and proceeding with the online payment, please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Name and mobile contact number
- Date of the boat trip you want to attend
- Membership number if you have one
- Names and number of all the people in your group
- Age of the children in your group
Please note that no form of payment other than through the online facility will be accepted.
*Children under five years are not allowed due to boat restrictions.
**Due to space restrictions on the boat, bookings will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
***In the unlikely event the trip cannot run due to weather conditions we will try and arrange a trip at an alternative date.
****No refunds will be issued if cancellations are notified after the booking closing dates (17th June for the June trips, and 20th June for the July trips).