Date: Sunday 4 December 2016
Time: 08:30 – 17.30
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED***
Join us for a wonderful day on the beautiful island of Gozo combining natural and cultural experiences.
In the morning we will have a walk along the most southern cliffs of Gozo starting at Ta’ Cenc and finishing at Xlendi. In the afternoon we will visit the Citadella in Victoria for a guided tour of the Old Prison and the Gozo Nature Museum.
Transport will be provided from Mgarr – Ta’Cenc – Xlendi – Victoria – Mgarr.
There is an optional 3 course lunch at Valley View Restaurant, Xlendi. Please see the menu below.
We will meet at Cirkewwa at 08:30 and return to Malta on the 17:30 ferry. Participants must pay their own ferry ticket.
Participation fee: Trip only – € 7
Trip + lunch at Valley View Restaurant – € 20 (excluding drinks)
Please send your bookings until 20th November to [email protected] with the following information:
- Name and mobile contact number
- Membership number if you have one
- Names and number of all the people in your group
- Type of participation: trip only OR trip + lunch
- Lunch preferences (3 numbers from the menu below)
* Bookings are limited for this activity and will be taken on a first come first served basis with priority given to members
- Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Pasta Bolognese
- Green Salad
- Roasted Chicken Leg in Mushroom Sauce
- Roasted Beef In Pepper Sauce
- Grilled Fish in Tomato Sauce
- Pork Chop in Mushroom Sauce
- Semi Freddo
- Ice Cream
- Cream Caramel