Choose your perfect book from our selection! Learn about birds and other wildlife around the Maltese Islands! We have books available for both children and adults. By purchasing a book you help us spread the word about nature, as well as supporting us in achieving our mission of conserving wild birds, their habitat and biodiversity.
The list of books available and their prices can be found below. Please note that due to high shipping charges we are only able to ship books locally in Malta.
- Shipping charges: €2.50 per book. (If you want to visit our offices to pick your book up for free or if you want to order more than one item, get in touch with us on email@example.com).
- Dragonflies and Damselflies of the Maltese Islands €20
- Il-Wirt Naturali ta’ Għawdex €15
- Post għan-Natura, Siti Natura 2000 f’Malta €7
- Għasafar madwarna €5
- Managing Land for Nature €5
- Il-Merill €10
- Where to watch birds and other wildlife in Malta €5
- L-Għasafar ta’ Malta €5
- Growing Up Maltese, Memories Of A Time Long Gone €3
- Rare Birds Yearbook 2008 €5
- Malta Breeding Bird Atlas 2008 €10
- Screamer the Swift €5
- Kitty the Toon €5
- The Breeding Birds of Malta €20