If your child likes birds and nature why not help them to continue discovering the natural world by joining BirdLife Malta. Klabb Huttaf is Malta’s biggest wildlife club for young naturalists, with approximately 750 members.
Here’s what you get when you join Klabb Huttaf:
- You can come to our nature activities, have fun and make new friends. Most of our activities are outdoors: bird watching, hiking, tree-planting, boat trips and visits to nature reserves. Teenage members also go camping, bike-hiking and night hiking. Your family and friends are always welcome to join.
- We’ll send you Il-Huttafa every two months. Il-Huttafa is our junior magazine and it’s full of news, pictures and interesting facts about birds, nature and the environment. You’ll love it.
- We’ll send you our special Membership Card and Natura U Kuluri – our special junior-members-only Maltese nature colouring book
Klabb Huttaf membership is EUR 10.00 for 12 months. Click here to join now.
You can also join BirdLife Malta as a family and all get out and enjoy nature together. In addition to the above you get the following with a family membership:
- Bird’s Eye View magazine three times a year. The magazine includes features on family walks in the countryside and wildlife to look out for.
- Invitation to exclusive member-only family events, such as our summertime sunset boat trips and nature discovery days.
Family membership is EUR 24.00 for 12 months. Click here to join now.