Date: Sunday, 7 May 2017
Time: 08:30 – 17:30
Meeting point: Ċirkewwa Ferry Terminal (at 08:30 sharp)
Join us for a wonderful day on the beautiful island of Gozo, an amazing itinerary combining nature, cultural, and culinary experiences.
Morning walk: Mġarr Port – Ras Il-Ħobż – Mġarr Ix-Xini – Wied Ħanżira – Xewkija village.
Afternoon walk: Ġgantija Temples – guided tour of these famous temples by Heritage Malta.
Transport will be provided from Xewkija – Nadur – Xewkija – Mġarr.
Optional three-course lunch at Il-Fliegu Restaurant, Nadur. Please see the menu below (a vegetarian option is also available).
Care about the environment and meet new friends.
We want to encourage all the participants to offer a lift to those interested.
Please, post on the Facebook page discussion section:
– Number of people you can take in your car
– Starting point
– How they can contact you.
Participants must pay their own ferry ticket.
Bookings (until 28th April 2017) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming payment and the following information:
– Name and mobile contact number
– Membership number (if you have one)
– Type of participation: trip only OR trip + lunch and stating lunch preferences (3 numbers from the menu below).
Payment MUST be effected as follows:
- by cheque payable to Birdlife Malta – Adult Activities Group, sent to Ms. B. Chircop, 46, Mrabat Street, Sliema SLM 1381, or
- directly to Bank of Valletta – Account IBAN No: MT79VALL22013000000040021686722
* Bookings are limited and will be taken on a first come first served basis with priority given to members.